At The Fly A Kite Foundation, we are dedicated to offering hope and inspiration to communities, families and children with pediatric brain cancer. This page contains inspirational stories, information and resources to do just that. Please watch the videos below and contact us if you have a story or video you’d like to share.
We have also established a Pinterest page that will be a go-to resource of Medical Providers, Foundations and other supportive Services as well as showcasing the Heroes of DIPG. Please visit and explore these pages with the links below:
- The Beautiful And Courageous Faces of DIPG
- The Fly A Kite Campaign 2015
- The Foundation Faces of DIPG
- Partners in Care and Support for Pediatric Brain Cancer
- The Medical Faces of DIPG
- The Pharmaceutical Faces of DIPG
- Snowflake Campaign
- 2015 Lynbrook Varsity Football Cancer Event
- Share-A-Smile Campaign
- Remembering Zachary
- 2014 Kick-A-Thon
- Faces of Funding
- Remembering Lauren Hill
- Relay for life – Fly A Kite campaign 2015
- Childhood Cancer Infographics
- List of Cancer Ribbons
Learn More About FAK Events
Did you miss out on some of our recent events? Well don’t worry, get in on the action here with these videos from various Fly A Kite Foundation events, fundraisers and speaking engagements.
Learn More About DIPG
Looking to learn more about DIPG and the many people it affects? Watch these inspirational videos and gain insight into DIPG from the people closest to it – patients, families, medical providers and many more.