Share A Smile Campaign
Friends of Zachary,
It’s been a busy 2 weeks. Since the launch of the Fly A Kite Foundation, we’ve already seen amazing progress. We created a beautiful logo that truly captures the essence of our mission. We have brought on a highly skilled Medical Advisory Board. We have launched a very active LinkedIn page with over 800 connections and growing. We are in discussions with other Foundations where we can partner on strategic opportunities. So when do we have fun?
The Fly A Kit Foundation has created a “Share A Smile” campaign that will hopefully post thousands of SMILES to Pinterest.
“Share A Smile” – Is created based on the belief that all children have the inner ability to express themselves through the use of art. A SMILE is the purest act of expression. We are happy to share your pictures of SMILES, whether a drawing, painting, photo, your own SMILE or someone else’s…we all need a little more happiness in our lives.
Here are the rules…
1) Create the most interesting, unique, uplifting, happiest SMILE ever! Don’t hold back. The more creative the better.
2) The SMILE can be in the form of a drawing, photo, painting, clip art, etc. There are no rule to the type of smile you can send.
3) Take a picture of the SMILE and send it to… firstname.lastname@example.org
4) In the e-mail, please include your name, contact information, date, message (what the smile means to you or what do you call your SMILE) and of course the image of the SMILE.
5) We will post the SMILE on the Fly A Kite Foundation Pinterest Page for all to see.
6) We will continue to post the SMILES through 10/31/2014.
7) At the end of the campaign…whoever has the most amazing, unique, colorful, uplifting smile will win a $ 100 gift card from Michaels Arts and Crafts. We will mail the gift card to the name and address provided on your e-mail.
8) The winner of the “Share A Smile” campaign will picked by the board members of the Fly A Kite Foundation.
9) We will announce the winner on the Pinterest Site on 11/1/2014
10) Should you wish to make a HAPPY donation (Min donation of $ 20.00 is recommended), a PayPal account has been established (copy and paste the following link into your browser). Don’t worry, we won’t check up on you. This is based on the honor system. And yes, the donation is tax deductible.
We thought this would be a great way to introduce a little fun into your day and hopefully make someone smile.
On behalf of the Fly A Kite Foundation we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Now go “Share a Smile!!!”